KIDS WITH IGNITED FAITH
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A SUNDAY SERVICE
- Check In at the front counter in the coffee bar 15 minutes prior to the start of the service.
- The Adventurers, Ignite and Merge classes all meet in the room adjacent to check in, for the first 20 minutes of their program and have KIDS WORSHIP together
– KIDS WORSHIP
- During this time, kids classes are all combined for one massive Praise and Worship time, and Pastor Andy sets up the weeks theme, before age groups are dismissed to go to their classrooms.
- Once back in their classroom, the leader teaches kids an expanded version of the weekly topic. This is done through bible stories, life applications and hands on activities.
- Each classroom is equipped with game stations, activities and lots of engaging things for their age with the addition of quiet zones for kids who need a brief sensory adjustment.
- The service is 1 hour and a half hours.
- At the end of the service, your child will be ready in their classrooms for pick up.
Presence Kids uses the curriculum of the Gospel Project.
The teaching is in line with what we are a church believe. You child will be taught about their wonderful God who created them and the world around them, taught about Jesus who loves them and is their friend, and introduced to the Holy Spirit, who is their helper in their day.
They are also introduced to Angels and the Kingdom of God here on earth.
More information on the Gospel Project can be found here